Sales ExecutiveMassachusetts, USA
Here is an incredible opportunity to work with a Boston based, high-growth solar equipment company with a unique, patented solar generating product. SmartFlower Solar is a global solar energy solutions company offering a unique system to our customers. Through our innovative design, manufacturing, installation and service approach, we have introduced game-changing technology for residential, institutional, and commercial solar applications.
The Sales Executive will report directly to the President. The successful candidate will be entrepreneurial, highly motivated and excited by the opportunity to work for SmartFlower Solar. Candidate must have experience in Business to Business (B2B); Strategic, Institutional, Municipal and Electric Utility sales of high value products and services, preferably in the renewable energy segment. Experience selling distributed power solutions is a plus.
- Proactively prospect new opportunities within assigned accounts or geographical area. Develop orders, manage client relationships and establish a deep and ongoing understanding of the client’s business goals, issues and
- Document all sales activities in Salesforce CRM Platform
- Ensure the client has an exceptional product life cycle customer
- Leverage a strong understanding of the customer to identify and qualify forward-thinking, high-impact opportunities for the use SmartFlower Solar solutions to support and promote sustainability
- Be the trusted advisor / partner in the industry. Serve as a business missionary even when no immediate opportunity exists, provide training and seminars to various clients to educate and inform them of trends in their market, and to keep them informed of new product developments
- Drive effective presentations / proposals / quote preparation and manage the overall opportunity process, including communication strategies and deal closure.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required
- Previous account development experience and successful track record, preferably 5 years+
- Excellent business sense, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Proactive, driven, independent but a strong team player
- Strategic, thoughtful, inquisitive
- Strong people skills – intuitive, empathetic, influential, persuasive and mentor
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to craft & deliver a compelling, succinct, and insightful customer-focused presentation
- Maintain a positive reputation and ethic by complying with all company policies and procedures
- Above average abilities with Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, and Salesforce
- Must be willing to travel however the use of Teams Meetings and other web-based tools is essential
- Salary plus Commission. Health, Dental, 401k, etc.
This position will be based in Boston, MA within easy access to our customer base. Typical hours are 8:00AM -5:00PM. This position offers a terrific opportunity to be part of a dynamic team that will value your ideas and contributions towards SmartFlower Solar’s success. Please see our website for additional details on the company: www.Smartflower.com
SmartFlower Solar is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment. SmartFlower Solar will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which non-US work visa sponsorship will be provided.Download full job description here